Hey folks, so Samsung has decided to launch its next flagship phone, Galaxy S8! Get ready Samsung lovers. The most expected release date is March 29 in New York city. However, this date may change anytime. There are a lot of rumors and leaking news about the S8. Here is what we have accumulated from the internet.
Features it may have:
- It may not have a home button
- It may have a 4K screen,
- It will house a SD830 chip
- Finally, it may come with a USB-C port
- There will be two models; one with 5.8-inch display (Samsung S8) and another with 6.2-inch display (Samsung S8 plus)
- It could have an AI assistant called Bixby
- A fingerprint scanner may be available on the back of the phone
Some leaked images are given below that we have found so far!
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) January 26, 2017